Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This and That

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Guess where I'm NOT at?!?  Work!  Yeah.  So garsh darn weird.  Seriously.  I have pretty much worked non stop since I was 16.  I can't remember the last time I didn't have to go to work just because.  I mean, you know, I take time off but it's usually filled with trips and vacations.  Things that definitely keep you busy.  I'm almost at a loss as to what to do with myself.

Monday I thought maybe we were going to have some labor coming on.  I felt really sick, and started having contractions.  But then they stopped.  Nope.  False alarm.  :)

Tuesday I felt great.  Went on a 5 mile walk...cleaned the house.  Nada.  Not one contraction.

Today I've started on my freezer meals.  So far I've whipped up two tubs of chicken noodle soup, and a lasagna.  I'm off to have lunch with the huz but afterwards I'll make homemade mac and cheese and tomorrow freezer burritos.  Just trying to stock up to make life a little easier for well...Jason.  haha.  Cause who are we kidding...I ain't going to be TOUCHING that stove for a couple of weeks.  :)

Anyways, I guess that's it.  Here are a few pictures of our last week or so.
Jason "walked" for his graduation.  He was technically done last December but they only have commencement once a year.  Jason's grandma and parents came up for the event.  Let me tell you...2 1/2 hours on bleachers with a 9 month belly...not exactly comfy.  But it was fun to see my man in his purple dress. ;)
Jason and I last weekend went on a hike in the Presidio area.  It was super foggy.  The hike ended up being 3 miles...but there were a TON of stairs and let me tell you...I.was.feeling.it.  :)  The hike ended at this area where there was a cafe with hot chocolate...and a bathroom.  My kind of hike.

On the way back to the car the fog started to part and you could just make out the Golden Gate Bridge.  I'm not a big city girl by any means but we have really enjoyed our time in San Francisco.  God has been very good to us.

Aaaaaand we got our crib.  And Jason assembled it.  I really like it.  The other one has since been taken away.  And guess what else???  Our 2nd room is actually kinda organized...and clean.  As in...I think we can actually put a kid in it without losing him.  :)  This is a good thing.  I would show pics but it's not really a nursery.  I mean, I didn't decorate or anything.  It's literally an office with a crib and changing thingy thrown into it.  Not that exciting.  On the up side...apparently world maps are trendy things in kids' rooms now and we already have one up...so we're kinda cool like that I guess.  ;)

Welp, I'm off to shower and make myself look somewhat presentable before I walk onto campus and see Jason and his fellow colleagues.  Have a great week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS