Friday, August 30, 2013

Insta-Fuh-riday


Well, I'm linking up with Jeannett for the first time evuh.  I've been meaning to do it for a while but I'm sorta technologically inept.  I got my stuff together though and figured this nonsense out.  Go me.  I've been a little light on Instagram though this week.  The huz is between his summer and fall semester so we've been playing tourist in our lovely San Fran city.  Busy living life.  Anywho.
Look at this little stinker.  He's was chillin in my bathrobe on the bed.  What a life.  This little monkey is now 11 weeks old and has been sleeping through the night since around week 6 or 7.  The last week and a half though.  He's all, "Yeah, mom, you liked that little taste of sleep I gave you?  SIKE.  Takin' it back."  He's decided that waking up every 2-3 hours to eat is now dandy.  The kid guzzles the milk too at these night time feedings.  I'm HOPING this is a growth spurt that will soon pass.  Hoping.  :) 

So we ordered a play mat on Amazon but living in San Francisco means that the postal peeps refuse to leave it on your doorstep.  USPS leaves it at the nearest postal office.  No big deal.  You can pick it up.  UPS though apparently sends it back.  Lame.  So, we had to re-order it and in the mean time my genius hubs tied a string between two chairs and laid down a blanket.  Ghetto play mat!  :)  Funny thing is that we have since received the real play mat.  Figures that the boy likes the ghetto one just as much or more then the fancy store bought one.  Oh well. :)

Happy Friday!  Hope you all have a splendid Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS