Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Today is Tuesday

Today...

I need to make a bunch of calls.  When I was in high school I enjoyed talking on the phone.  Now...not so much.  Maybe it's because I'll have to go through a bunch of recordings and "press 1" for blah blah blah's.  Not fun.


I need to send out a few orders.  Last week wasn't nearly as productive as it could have been.  This in turn caused me to have to stay up until 2 am on Sunday night in order to meet some deadlines.  It's amazing how much you can do when you put your mind to it...and usually I realize that it's not so bad to be productive.  You just need to START.  :)


Jack and I are visiting Peek-a-Boo Factory.  It's a large indoor play area.  He really loves it.  It's not the place to go on the weekend because all the bigger kids are there too and he gets mowed over.  During school hours though...perfection.  Although he's learning about "sharing".  He's actually yet to steal a toy from another kid but man has he been the brunt of it.  Unfortunately he's really good at finding the toy that NO kid is playing with...and then making it look fun I guess?  And then they immediately steal it from him.  What do you guys do?  I usually just let it happen and hope a parent is paying attention to intercede.  Confession: a huge part of me wants to be like "hey you, give my kid back that toy".  ;)  Ha!


I desperately need to find some time to sit, and pray...and be.  Where will I find such time?  Not a clue.  I am normally a very easy going, roll with the punches person but I have been battling some anxiety as of late.  Maybe it's good for me to experience this.  Gives me a small glimpse of what it's like to walk in other people's shoes.  There are many things that I'm having trouble giving to the Lord and just...being okay with.  My how anxiety robs your joy.  I just want it to...go away.  But it's not.  It seems here to stay for now.


I will most likely enjoy some Celestial Seasons Country Peach tea.  I am rediscovering tea.  I used to love it and lately Jason has been requesting some.  It's nice to sip in the evening.  The peach tea though...with a squirt of honey.  Yum.  And the smell?!  Well, that alone is enough to win me over.  :)


I need to find a place to get some cheap fleecy footie pj's for Jack.  Am I right or is there ALWAYS something to buy for kids?  Sheesh.  The nights are getting colder and apparently babies don't use blankets so some warm footies are needed.  And how cute are toddlers running around in footie pj's?


And that concludes my Tuesday.  Not too interesting eh? 

And some random of photos of this last month have been dispersed throughout for your viewing pleasure.  :)  Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS