Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bullet Post!

Hey hey friends!  Let's do some random updates eh?  Here we go...

  • I'm starting to think that having a baby is a lot like having a puppy.  I caught Jack chewing on his dad's slippers.  When I took it away he was very distraught.  Weird kid.
  • Yesterday a woman cut in front of me and stole the gas pump I had been waiting patiently for.  I knocked on my window and mouthed that I was going for that pump and she, get this...ROLLED her eyes at me and stole it anyways.  Gah!  I so wanted to roll down the window and call her something not very nice...but I didn't.  Yay for self-control.
  • Jack is now mobile.  Not quite crawling...but very efficient army crawling.  Oh my goodness!!!  :)
  • Someone stole my Christmas wreath from my front door.  Boo.
  • I received a very awesome ornament package from my ornament buddy!  More on that later.  And I need to mail mine tomorrow!  hehe.
  • I have a 6 MONTH OLD!!! Ack.  There is a 6 month post to come!
  • I have been working 7 of the last 9 days.  I am trying to cram in as much work before we leave for Christmas break.  Jason is done with work for the next 5 weeks.  Because of this...we are not receiving income from him for that time.  Sooooo...I'm at work close to full time.  It's making me really REALLY value the ability to stay home with my boy.  It's been a tough week being away from him so much.  :(  I miss the little sinker.  But he's getting valuable Daddy time.  He's just changing SO much right now so it's a little hard for me to be away from him.  I feel like I'm missing it.  Oh well.  I'll be home again in February.  
  • I have discovered chalk board paint.  SO FUN!  :)
  • Jack took his first header onto our tile floor.  I knew it would come eventually.  He was sitting there and did one of those forward lunges for something.  He is 90% stable when sitting up but sometimes still forgets.  I watched it happen and heard the thunk.  Sadness.  He has a little red/purple bump on his forehead.  Good thing I'm getting a new area rug for Christmas eh?
  • I am loving having the husband home.  He is so helpful and it's so wonderful to have 5 weeks to reconnect and be together...even if I do have to go to work.  :)
Welp!  Happy Thursday amigos!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS