Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sweatpants and Underwear

How's THAT for a title?

I mean...any title that mentions "underwear"?  I'm all over that post.  Oooh, will it be scandalous?  Will it be funny?

Well, not to disappoint buuuut...this post is kinda neither of these.

They are the two things I bought at Target today.
And can I say...there are some purchases that you never regret.

I have bought MANY clothing items and then in turn took them back upon further reflection.  You just don't reeeeally need some things...no matter how cute/cheap they may be.

But the perfect pair of sweatpants...ones that you MIGHT even be able to get away with wearing outside of the house...paired with the right shirt and shoes.
And new, full-bummed comfy cotton chones.

There is just no regret.
Especially when bought at Target.  Where the prices are "cheap".  Mostly at least.

And we won't even mention the fact that I haven't bought new underwear since before I was pregnant with Jack...BEFORE!  So wrong.  And TMI.  But take it or leave it because I'm willing to bet that I'm not the only one who is in this boat.

So.  There you have it.
Want to feel like a million bucks?  Want to feel super comfy and cozy and happy about a purchase you made?

Go buy some new sweats and a pack of cotton undergarments.
Yeah...I buy mine in packs.
I'm classy like that.
Take that Victoria Secret!

And just for a little reference...in case you want to be choney twinsies...these are the one's I got and seriously the bomb.  Yes, they are worth bringing back that word for.  Unless you are my Dad who still actively uses it like it's 1999.  Probably not in regard to his underwear though.  Love you Dad!

Hanes Cotton Boyfriend Underwear
Oh so Comfy, Borderline Wear them in Public Sweats (that's the advertised name right?!?)

P.S. The sweats are way cuter in real life.  :)

P.P.S Not a paid advertising...not that you thought so because let's be real and honest here and say it like it is...Target does not know my blog exists...and I'm a-ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS