Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Things for a Wednesday

Halloween orders are doooooone and I feel so free!  I can't forget that there are still pending orders...just not that have to be there by Friday. ha!  I can't totally sit back and relax.  But for a day I definitely did.  :)

Honestly lately I've been dealing with some anxiety.  I mean, not like REAL paralyzing anxiety.  More like the unsettled heart type of anxiety.  The type of anxiety where you are trying to hold on tight to things instead of giving them to the Lord.  One of which is Jason's job that is ending in 1 1/2 months.  And we still haven't received an offer. 

SO!

Let's think about some happy things that I am loving right now.  Sound good? 

-freshly carved pumpkins
-a 16 month old who doesn't understand why you can't eat the pumpkin "guts".  I mean...you use a spoon and all to scoop it out.  Spoons=food. 
-a little bit of "crisp" in the air...that sorta makes it actually feel like fall.
-yummy smelling candles (I am highly partial to Yankee candles bought cheap at Marshalls)  :)
-oranges in a teal bowl
-freshly brushed teeth
-craft stores
-red and orange mums by my front door
-clean sheets
-early Christmas shopping.  Last year I waited until the last minute and it certainly wasn't as enjoyable.
-cake with sprinkles
-creating
-homemade chicken noodle soup
-an empty sink and clean kitchen...which has been a rare sight lately.  :)
-toys trains and cars zooming over every surface in the house...even my face sometimes.
-crayons.  Jack loves them...and I secretly do too! ;)
-blogging.  I feel like I've been a bit busy lately but I'm enjoying it...still.
-Jack's Halloween costume which is uh-dorable if I do say so myself.
-encouraging strangers.  I've had many people in San Francisco stop me and tell me that being a Mom is the most important/valuable thing there is. 
-Little legs that are too short for all his pants.  Cuffed jeans on a baby...melt my heart.

And that's it for now!  Happy Hump Day everyone.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS