Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good Morning.

It is currently 5:11am.

I have been awake since 4:04am.

Isn't that special?

No.

No, it's not.

I am very angry at my body right now...we're kinda not speaking to each other.

When my eyes were open...I felt tired.

When I closed them...immediately wide awake.

Ridiculous.

So.

Since, you're all tucked away nice and cozy in your bed...well, depending on your time zone I guess...I thought I would blog.

So, how's it goin' guys?
Oh yeah?
Wow, that's cool.
How about me?
Oh...well, there's some cool stuff goin' on for shizzle.
STUFF LIKE I CAN'T FLIPPIN' FREAKIN' SLEEP!  (pardon the language...desperate times I tell ya).

Yeah.

Alright.

Well, that was a cool conversation.
Glad we had it.
Have a good rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Man....this post made me bust out laughing. Not that "not sleeping" is a laughing matter. How annoying! But seriously, "we're kinda not speaking to each other"? You are one funny lady :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS