Saturday, November 17, 2012

You Bake Me Happy Wednesday Winner...Take 2!

Alright!

So, apparently our first winner is M.I.A.  Sadness.  Now I must choose a new one.

But, not so sad for the NEW winner.

Which is....

NUMBER 12! 

I think chocolate-dipped shortbread cookies arriving in the mail would be dreamy! But, to give your creative juices a choice anything chocolate would be much appreciated. The more chocolatey the better. Just so long as it isn't mixed with fruit - me no likey my chocolate contaminated by fruit! :-) Debbi

Yay Debbi!  I'm very excited to make your treat because I LOVE the above mentioned cookie.  yum yum yum.  May have to make a double batch and keep some for myself...don't mind if I do!  And I must agree completely on the chocolate/fruit mixage.  Not a fan either.  :)

Can you email me your address por favor???  a.evangel09@gmail.com

Congrats!

Until December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS