Friday, December 28, 2012

Back Home.

Hey dudes.

Where ya been?

Oh, right...it's me who's been MIA.  Well dearies, I have been down south enjoying some lovely time off with the fams.  I had 6 blissful days straight of no work.  We did part with my family and part with Jason's family...and guess what?!?  We did not take a SINGLE picture.  Nada.  Nothing.  Not one.  Meh.  Whatev.

Christmas was wonderful and tiring x's 10000.  I'm no longer sick (well, minus very minor moments of nausea) but I definitely don't have the energy back yet.  Hello!  16 weeks here.  Give me back my energy yo!  Oh well.  It will come.  (Right?  Please say it will.)  Nah, in all reality I think I do have more energy than I did...just all the traveling and time with family, not being at your own home, and etc. does a number on the ole' energy level.  But that's ok.  It's sure a good thing my house is a complete DISASTER zone.  That should help right?  Oh wait...doh. My solution.  One word.  HUSBAND.  Problem solved.  Yay him.

And now.  Let us take a moment to thank god for something.
I'm being serious now if you couldn't tell.
No really.  For reals.  :)

Ok, so I don't know why NOBODY filled me in on this but having a baby is expensive.  Like for reals. (Total and utter sarcasm there)  I mean seriously, if they cost this much in the womb I fear how much they cost when they make their great exodus into the world of food by the mouth and poop in the diapers.  The bills are real, and ugly, and large (We have health ins. of course, just a pesky deductible that we pretty much hit just now this year, and then guess what...it starts over Jan 1st.  Awesome.  Not.)  But, we were somewhat prepared because we are somewhat responsible adults, yada yada.  Anyways, my work decided to give us an end of the year bonus.  This is new for me.  I'm not sure what I thought it would be but let's just say I almost puked when I saw what it was.  The generosity of my bosses kind of amazes me...and inspires me.  And the way God provides is always so humbling and mind boggling.  So, thank you God.  Thank you awesome job.  We feel very blessed.

Anyways, that's all for now.  Just wanted you to know I'm alive.  And well.  And yeah.  Happy weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS