Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

2013.

It's here.

I don't make a big deal about the new year usually.  It just kinda comes and goes, I forget to write 2013 for a good 2 weeks at work, yada yada.  This year won't be much different.

Last night we tried to do a movie marathon and stay up until midnight.  I crashed at 10:00pm.  Jason tried to send me to bed but I convinced him to let me sleep on the couch...waking me up at 12.  So that's what happened.  Jason popped our non-alcoholic chardonnay at midnight.  I used my glass to take my prenatal vitamin, kissed my man, and went to bed to the sound of the city erupting with firecrackers and other such things that exciting city dwellers do.  Watch out.  Party animals here!

But, I don't mind.  It's very "us".  And I like us a lot.

So, any resolutions?
For me?  Not really.  I have some goals in regard to this pregnancy but that's about it.  Other than that.  Nope.  :)

Although every year we tell each other at least one thing that we'd like to work on/improve.  I think it's a good practice to reflect on the things that we aren't content with in our character.  Things that God probably isn't content with too.  It's easy to just sail along, getting caught up in what's around us, absorbed in our lives, and not stopping to reflect on what abundance we have and what things we need to work on internally.

So there you have it.

I'm praying that 2013 is filled with many blessings, much growth, and a deeper love for our sweet God.  I pray the same for you my bloggin' peeps! 

Happy New Year!!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS