I love me a Friday. This weekend's plans involve a little North Bay to see my lovely friend, and then a little South Bay to see Jason and I's mutual lovely friends. Oh yay. And I'm baking an apple pie! Any weekend that involves apple pie is a glorious one indeed. :)
So, it's been a while since I did me a bullet post. It is time once again. Here we go...
- I cannot figure out how to organize my ziplocs, saran wrap, foil, and etc. Seriously. It can't go in a drawer because we don't have enough space. It instead gets piled under the microwave...and they fall off all the time. Any ideas?
- I am so not a "fantasy" person when it comes to the books I read. I prefer more "real life" fiction...if you know what I mean. Anyways, I decided to give Lord of the Rings a try though and I.love.it. Tolkien is a genius! Seriously.
- I cut my hair a couple weeks back. It's still long but she gave me some layers and side bangs. I have figured out the key to side bangs. HAIRSPRAY! Yeah, I know. The hair lady suggested it. Anyways, I've had them before and though I liked the look, my whispy light hair was driving me crazy...they were always in my eyes and I was always flicking them out of the way, "Hello, call me Justin Bieber." Anyways, a little hairspray gives those puppies enough structure to keep them back.
- I wore uggs to work today. I'm not sure how professional they are buuuuut...I did my best to incorporate them in a professional manner. Anyways, best.decision.today. I feel so cozy.
- You know that book, "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"? It's a children's book and I loved it growing up. The gist is that if you give a mouse a cookie, he'll than ask for some milk, and then a napkin, and then all these other things. So, I feel like our friend the mouse. I asked for some brown boots for Christmas and I love them. But apparently, if you give an Anna some brown boots...she'll ask for some BLACK boots too. :) Now I want black boots. Uh-oh.
- I'm hungry. But my lunch doesn't sound appealing. I WANT to go buy something else. But I won't. Because that's the fiscally responsible thing to do. *sigh*.
- I have had some cuh-razy pants dreams since becoming pregnant. Like for real. They are so vivid and have full on plots and story lines that actually make sense (unlike my more normal pre-pregger dreams). I had a dream that San Francisco was a full on war zone and Jason was the total hero getting us out safely, I had a dream that I had a black baby who was born with two cute afro puff buns on the side of it's head and leggings on...yes, in utero. Nice. Two nights ago I dreamt I was at Downton Abbey and Mary and I were super tight and going to go shopping for a new Audi. Pregnancy does weird things to the body...and apparently to the mind too.