Friday, January 25, 2013

It's Friiiiiiiiiiday!

  • What up peeps?  This is a bullet post.  Yes, that sentence gets it's own bullet.  First Bullet DONE.
  • It's Friday.  Oh sweet Friday bliss.  I love Fridays.
  • This weekend is all planned and is starting to look a little busy.  Tomorrow we are hitting two, yes TWO San Francisco museums.  Gosh, I am so cultured it's almost ridiculous.  ha.  Also a going away party on Sunday...at some point in there the house needs to be cleaned/organized. 
  • Let's talk about Timbuk2.  For those of you non-enlightened souls Timbuk2 is a San Francisco bag company that we fell in love with long before we moved to sunny (ha!) San Francisco.  As of now between Jason and I we own...4 Timbuk2 bags.  Yeah, I know.  We're ridiculous.  Anyways, Jason's school/teacher bag is a laptop bag.  The bag itself was in great condition but the back was starting to rub off.  Weird.  So we contacted Timbuk2 and hey, guess what, the coolest company in the world has a lifetime guarantee people.  So, they said that yes, it was in fact a defect and that they would basically credit him a bag.  Yeah.  Awesome.  Especially since for his graduation he was going to get a new one.  It was the cheapest graduation gift evuh!
  • So, let's talk about 'dis here pregnancy.  I must confess that I find it hard not to sorta obsess over it.  A small sampling of my thoughts,  "Is the baby growing okay, did I feel it move enough times today, what should we name him, what kind of crib should we get, what stroller is the best, we need a car, what if I have him too early, what if..."  Phew.  Exhausting right?  It's hard to just rest.  Rest in the Lord and the fact that this is HIS baby.  Yeah.  Just thought I'd get that off my chest.
  • Can I just say that I really like my latest haircut.  I know, it's vain.  But a good haircut is hard to come by alright?!
  • I have been cuh-raving some backpacking...like big time.  I know, I know, backpacking for me is in that far off future...and not that I'm complaining.  I just still want to go...or at least camp somewhere, outside, away from it all.  :)
  • I got my fabric.  The one I highlighted below this post and I am slightly obsessed.  LOVE it x's 1,000,000+4.  Yeah, that much.  We were all oooh-ing and awww-ing over it at work when it came in. 
  • And this concludes my always most awesome bullet post.  Ok, ok, they aren't that awesome.  :)  Humor me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS