Since I'm in a writing lull and am coveting a bunch of things (that usually happens when we are on a tight budget) I thought that I'd share with you 5 things that I've been wanting. So as to not seem totally ungrateful and materialistic I thought I might share with you 5 things that I already HAVE and count as a blessing. :)
My opinion is kinda like gold.
You can thank me in the comment section.
Hold on to your seats my lil' homies. Here we go!
5 Things I am Usin' and Lovin'
1) Watch out! "I'm so Holy" alert coming your way. :) Kidding. So, I'm loving my ESV app on my phone. Seriously, I didn't think I'd use it that much but I've read a bit of Scripture every day for the last 26 days. Turns out I'm sorta addicted to my phone and if I don't pick it up and hold it in my hands I start twitching and screaming, "What is going ON in the world that I'm missing?!?! Someone might be painting their nails a new color or having sushi for lunch aaaaaaaaahhhh!" Anyways, holding the phone and reading Scripture actually helps to sooth this tendency. A little...
4) Minnetonka Front Strap Mocs (we have the brown but that baby in the pic is rocking the red ones). So I think I've talked about these before. I ordered them way back and they were waaaay too big for Jack. They fit now though and they are too cute! He gets compliments all the time. I would love a pair of Freshly Picked Mocs but seriously...can't justify the price. Maybe for his birthday? Maybe. A BIG maybe. :)
5) So I think I'm starting to sorta hone in on the clothes that are worth buying for the little guy and the ones that aren't. Although those little button ups are adorable...I rarely put him in them. He also only needs 1 or 2 pairs of jeans for church and when I want to impress people with my cute baby haha. If we are home/just running errands I usually put him in a long sleeve onesie and comfy pants. If we go out...he wears his zip-up hoodie. We love these type of pants like the ones below from Gap...super cheap when they are on sale and this baby H&M hoodie is our serious go-to. He has worn it a TON.
5 Things I Want
(AKA 5 Things I Have in my Amazon cart and will probably one day POSSIBLY buy ;)
1)UppaBaby G-Lite Umbrella Stroller
It's taken some research but I think we are going to go for this one. It's more expensive but I've heard great things. It's about 9 lbs, has rubber wheels, a carry strap, and stands up on it's own while folded. I think it will hold up under our crazy streets here and being lugged on public trans.
2) I would LOVE these alphabet cards for Jack's room from FrenchPressMornings. So very cute and it matches the "loose" theme I have going on.
3) Another Etsy find. I love this wall hanging from littlelow. So sweet and pretty. I'm also a huge fan of this little calendar. Darling!
4) I think I would like to try this sippy cup out. Love the stainless steel and the sippy valve thing looks really interesting and a good transition from breastfeeding/bottle. AND there is no plastic to break in case a certain someone chucks it. :)
5) Osprey Poco Backpack Baby Carrier
Yeah, this is another thing we will get probably for sure. We've done a lot of research on baby backpack carriers. Osprey is a little new to this but I have their backpacking backpack and love it. It has amazing reviews and there are so many things about the bag that I love. We may or may not be planning a backpacking trip this summer with our then one year old. ;) We're crazy...I know.
And there you go. Hopefully I made you really covetous. ;)
what i wore
12 hours ago