- was beautiful. San Francisco falls are glorious.
- we saved all of our pictures from our computer because this 7 year old laptop is on the verge of dying. It's soooooo slow, makes a horrible noise when you turn it on, and spontaneously turns off on it's own. All signs of an impending computer death. Boo.
- I went on a walk where my baby scuh-reamed bloody murder the whole way back. I stopped and nursed him. As soon as I set him down though...holy cow. We were too far and it's not safe for me to hold him with one hand and push the stroller. So, it was a slow walk where I walked until he was at a point where I thought he needed comforting and then I put him back in, he cried, and on and on. BTW, he went to bed at 6:30 tonight. I think he's a bit pooped from all that.
- I laughed at Jason when he said, "I think that beer had a higher level of alho-co-hol." bahaha. Couldn't even say the word right. No more beer for you Jason! :)
- I deveined (sp?) raw shrimp for the first time and pretty much gagged the whole time. I have no issues with raw meat but raw seafood really grosses me out. It was yummy though.
- a man came home after an afternoon of lesson planning at school with a bouquet of red roses for me (that man was Jason FYI)
Coconut Red Lentil Soup
3 days ago