Well, I'm due for a post but I'm not quite sure what to write about. I have a "4 month Jack" draft waiting to be published but I first need to find the camera cord to add pictures. The elusive camera cord. Why is that thing so hard to find???
Anyways, so let's talk about ME. :) This is my blog and all so why not?
15 things you may or may not know about me. :)
1) I cannot stand the sound of someone who smacks when they eat.
2) When I was in 2nd grade a dog tried to attack me and my Dad kicked it so hard that he broke his shoe...and probably the dogs ribs and I got MAD at my Dad. haha. Silly child.
3) I feel the prettiest in my favorite jeans and a white shirt.
4) One day I would like to make my own cheese...and sell it. :)
5) I thought that having a baby would quench my desire for more kids for a while...and yet I think it's made it worse. ;)
6) Jason and I lived in Chile for the first year of our marriage. I think people thought we were slightly nuts but it was such an amazing experience.
7) One day I would like to get my Masters in Philosophy and teach as a lecturer (my undergrad was in Philosophy).
8) I LOVE sushi. And I also really like beer. yum.
9) I grew up in North Carolina.
10) I lived in Chile for a year and seriously can still barely speak Spanish.
11) I love to cook/bake. As in I get excited to cook dinner every night...having a baby makes this complicated/almost non existent. He's worth it though. :)
12) I love season changes...but in the end prefer that it would always go back to 80 degree weather.
13) My first car, and what I learned to drive in was a stick shift. Our house was on top of one of the steepest hills in the town. There was a stop light at the steepest part and once I actually got out when we were stopped and told a guy to get off my butt or I would hit him from rolling back. He did too. haha
14) I thought that working was harder then staying home as a mom...and then I had a baby and let me tell you. Working outside of the home is WAY easier haha. At least my job was easier.
15) I have 3 younger bro-shmos.
Have a happy Wednesday! <3
Coconut Red Lentil Soup
3 days ago