Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Little Bitta Random

Alright.

So I totally have nothing to write about.

So, what am I doing on here wasting precious minutes of my fantastic life?

Because I've been on a bloggin' roll lately!  That's why.  Don't wanna ruin it.

As I've said before...sitting down to blog with nothing to say can be slightly dangerous...a little random (okay, a lot random)...and frankly a little uninteresting.  But.  Guess what?!  Here I am anyways.  Let's do this thang.

Can I just tell you about bouldering?  No?  Well, too bad.  Ok, so bouldering is rock climbing but with very intense, shorter routes, at (usually) low heights without a harness/rope, and etc.  I do this.  I would like to do THIS more...

Pinned Image
Source

But, because I don't have a lot of time, and real rock is not very close to little ole' San Franny I do THIS...

Pinned Image
Source
Yeah, I'm kinda hard core...what can I say.  HA!  Ok, so I don't do THAT per se...I do THAT but at a slightly less aggressive level.  But I go to a climbing gym and I LOVE it times like 12.

Anyways, two days ago I got relatively far on a V6 route.  The routes start at V0 and top out maybe around V12.  V12 is unheard of.  I've only seen boys accomplish V6 in the gym.  It was a proud "she-woman" moment.  I like feeling strong...and I like doing a route that a guy can't do.  Ah! I said it!  Ooops.  I know, pride before fall Anna...pride before fall. 

Moving on.

I love fall.  I used to hate it.  It meant summer warmth was leaving only to give me cold winter.  Than I moved to San Francisco and fall is San Francisco's best season.  By far.  I have been on a fall baking kick.  I love to make our little city bungalow all warm and cozy with scents of baked goods.  I also love Yankee candles...the fall scented ones.  Mmmmm.  Why are those candles SO expensive by the way???

Anyways, here are some fall treats I would like to make...just the thought of me getting out my mixing bowl and turning on my oven makes me all giddy.
Pinned Image
Source


Pinned Image
Source

Pinned Image
Source

Pinned Image
Source

Anyways, that's all I got peeps!  Happy Hump Day yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS