Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just For Fun

So, I don't know about you but that last post was way too serious for a Monday.  :)
In honor then of my 40th post on this new blog domain here are 40 questions to get to know yours truly.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I don't believe so.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Sometime in July I believe.  :)


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I try yes, usually I don't try though...and usually I don't really think about what it looks like.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Not a huge lunch meat fan.  I usually go veggie with my deli sandwiches.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Ooooh, good question.  I think so.  I like to laugh and I seem to be drawn to people who like to laugh too.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes, but honestly I don't always like it.  Sarcasm can be funny...but it also can seem cynical and insensitive sometimes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Um.  Maybe.  Well, I heard it jacks your back up.  If that's true than, no.  If it's not then, yes I would.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms all the way!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Ok, so, I'm going to be totally honest.  Physically, compared to the average girl...yes.  I rock climb and I love to work on the hardest most challenging routes.  I think it was the gymnastics to pole vaulting foundation that laid the way for rock climbing to be my thing.  Upper body strength is a must. Emotionally...hmmm.  I have my strong moments...and I have my I'm a big fat baby I will throw myself on the ground and have a tantrum because that's SURE to make things all better moments too. :)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
mmmm.  I like Haagen Daazs.  All types.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Complexion and smile.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red dude.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My complexion and the tendency I have to lack sympathy...I'm working on the 2nd one...I've come to accept the 1st one.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Nana....and the old man I used to take care of, Cliff.

18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown Rainbow sandals

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Broccoli with hummus

20. FAVORITE SMELLS?
warm bread in the oven and rain on hot asphalt.

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my mama

22. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain hideaway for sure.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
gymnastics and ice skating...I am SO a girl!

24. HAIR COLOR?
blonde baby!

25. EYE COLOR?
blue grey

26. FAVORITE FOOD?
Anything Asian...seriously, San Francisco has ruined me for delicious Asian food...gimme sushi, Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese, and etc. any day

27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings no doubt about it!

28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Attempted to watch Cider House Rules without knowing what it was about (the joy of library movies).  That is an AWFUL movie...full of abortion and incest and just plain brokenness.  Ugh.  I totally could not finish it

29. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red

30. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer all the way.

31. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.  I have to have my morning hug from the huz.  It's a must.  :)  But I like kisses too.

32. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio.

33. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
My TV has no cable so as of now the computer is far more entertaining.

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Anne of Windy Poplars

35. FAVORITE SOUND?
crunching leaves or the city in the morning

36. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Sri Lanka.  I'm pretty sure that's about as far as you can get before you start coming back around the other side of the globe.

37. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Las Vegas, NV

38. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
San Francisco, CA

39. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
grey...although when Jason first bought it I thought it was green (don't ask).  Since I have a deep passion for naming inanimate objects Jason asked me, "So, what's this car's name?"  To which I replied, "Pickles of course".  To which Jason replied, "What?  Why pickles?  Pickles are green."  To which I replied, "Yeah, I know, the truck is green...so Pickles it is."  The truck is grey...and it took about a month of Jason owning it before I finally agreed that yes, it's not green.

40. Do you like answering 40 questions?
Sure.  It makes for a fine blog post when you can't think of much else to say.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS