Tuesday, May 28, 2013

37 Weeks

It's been a week since my last post!
Yikes.

Time is flying by folks.  We've had a busy week/weekend.  Jason ended up needing some super minor maintenance done on his fillings that he got about a month ago.  He picked his parents up at the San Francisco airport from their trip in Europe and went down south with them so that he could see his dentist.  We spent 3 days apart and then his family and grandma and him came back up on Saturday morning for his actual graduation ceremony where he walked.  (He was done in January technically but they only have one big graduation ceremony a year).  Sunday was full of hiking and hanging out...and Monday was full of crib building and recovering from said hike.  4 miles is a heck of a lot more intense at 37 weeks pregnant.  Holy cow.  :)

Anyways, so here we are...a bit past 37 weeks.
Because I am so incredibly exhausted and coming up with a real blog post seems a bit past my capability I found some questions to answer instead.  Ready.Set.Go.

How far along: 37 1/2 weeks!
Total weight gain: 30 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes...and most are uncomfortable and getting too small.
Stretch marks: Nope.  I thought I had some around the belly button but they were just broken blood vessels that have since gone away.
Sleep: Terrible.  Bathroom is up to 2-3 times a night but it's mostly the soreness I experience in my hips that's keeping me up.  Switching positions at night is just plain comical.
Best moment of this week: A whole weekend spent with Jason.  It was the last one before he goes back to teaching for the summer...and before the baby comes.  :)
Miss anything: Not too much.  I mean I miss backpacking, good cardio, and sushi.  :)  I enjoy being pregnant though quite a bit so it's not enough to make me REALLY miss those things. 
Movement: Oh yeah! My belly looks like something is literally trying to come out of it at times…and those pointy little feet dude.  Ouch.  :)
Food cravings: Food hasn't been very appetizing to me for the last month or so.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.  I get some light nausea in the morning though sometimes.
Have you started to show yet: No not at all. :) ha!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Some Braxton Hicks.  Had about 3 hours of steady back pain with tightening on Friday...but that was it.  And nothing since.
Worries/Fears: Overall I'm pretty at peace with this impending labor.  I do worry though about the baby.  What if he's not healthy etc?  God is so very much in control though and I remind myself daily of this.  This is HIS little baby boy.  :)
Belly button in or out: What belly button?  :)
Wedding rings on or off: On.  They get tight though when it's warm.
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy overall.  When I'm tired though I get slightly cranky.  :)
Looking forward to: Finishing my last week of work (which is THIS week)  Hollah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS