So, let's delve into this...
1) I can't sleep with anything near my face or covering my face. If it covers my face then I feel like I'm breathing unclean, recycled, already been breathed air. Yuck. I don't like things by my face in general because...well, I just don't. (It may have something to do with the fact that my brother smothered me with a pillow one too many times...but we won't talk about that.) :)
2) I'm crazy about the appearance of dirt. Like I want it to at least LOOK clean. But germs? Don't bother me one bit. Like I really don't care/think about it. The only reason I don't let Jack lick the seat on the Muni train is because I'm pretty sure I'd be heavily judged. I know. I fake caring about germs. I just feel like it's inevitable though. Germs will come, he will get sick...why put it off. It just makes his immune system all the more hardy. I also fake caring because I guess I don't REALLY in the end want him to suffer so I'm all "stop licking the floor" because you might puke your guts out and in the end I don't really want to see you all sick and sad. By the way I am married to a supreme germ-a-phobe. :) It's probably for the best haha.
3) I think WAY too much about matching. If I venture too much into patterns and colors I think about whether I match or just look like a wreck probably 12 times before I walk out the door. This is why I probably wear jeans and a white shirt 6 out of 7 days of the week. Freak I tell you.
4) I am a planning OCD wreck...but with a twist. It has it's pros believe me. I will know everything there is to know about the place that we are visiting before we leave. On the other hand I will talk about it to the point of driving my fellow travel partner MAD...ie. Jason. :) And the twist? I get a huge, mega rush when things go wrong...getting lost, missing a flight and being stuck in the airport. I plan and yet thrive on those plans going all awry??? Weird I tell you.
5) I have a blanket and pillows on my couch. Before I leave...literally, almost every time I leave the house...unless I'm totally late, I will straighten the blanket and arrange the pillows. I have no idea why. My house can be in complete disarray but dang it when I walk in that door my couch will look GOOD!
6) Clean hair. Totally neurotic about it. Mexico mission trips...where you have 6 days with no showers? Shoot me. I just feel so gross with dirty hair. So yeah, I promptly bought a solar shower and had me a nice warm camp shower after each work day. And I'm super in to camping/backpacking too. :) I'm just a very CLEAN camper/backpacker.
7) Clean shoes (I think I have a serious problem with clean things). I like my shoes to look clean. Like...some of my shoes I actually wash...with a toothbrush! Ack. That's embarassing. Don't judge.
8) Lint. I freak out about lint. This is one of the main reasons I don't wear black very often. I actually have a mini lint roller that I carry in my bag when I wear black pants. Seriously. Yeah, I know. Don't say it.
And yeah. I'm sure there's more. Probably a LOT more haha. So what about you? What's your weirdest quirk? Spill it! :)