Saturday, September 29, 2012

When I Get Bored...

...and I mean really, REALLY bored.  I sometimes imagine that I have a $1000 gift card to Anthropologie and pick out the things I would buy.  I don't actually keep track with a running tally of the "dollars"  I've actually "spent" or anything.  Wow, that was a lot of quotes.  :)  I basically just pick out things I like but can't afford.  I know, I'm lame.  There you go.  Enjoy! 


 
Seriously, I LOVE this dress...scrap the tights though.  Find it Here.





And then we have the sweater....LOVE aka slightly obsessed.  I cannot get over the ruffles.  I love me some ruffles!          Find it Here.



So I am NOT a heels girl.  I never wear them.  But, let's pretend I do.  If I did, I would buy these.  They are lovely.           Find it Here.
And then there's this cheese dome.  Freak out so cool and so ridiculously expensive.  But I love it.
And these freaking cute Egg Crates.  I'll take one in turquoise and one in coral please.

Oh wait, and let's not forget about the Stonybrook Juicer.  Ok, so we'll ignore the fact that it's a $48 juicer...an old fashioned twisty turny by hand juicer.  But it's beautiful.  Admit it.  :)

And now I'm done coveting.  Thanks for letting me get that out.  Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS