Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Good Tidings to You on a Tuesday

Coconut Red Lentil Soup
SOURCE
Alright.  Let's start it off right by linking up to a recipe.  I am obsessed with a capital "O" with 101cookbooks.com.  Seriously, that Heidi girl...genius.  She has no clue who I am but I'm pretty sure we should be besties.  She just doesn't know it yet.  She also happens to live in the same grand city as I so...yeah.  Anyways, I've made a TON of her recipes...and I mean a ton.  I think there was only one that I remember not loving...and I can't even remember which recipe it was haha.  Anyways, last night I made Coconut Red Lentil Soup and it was delish.  You know those meals where you just feel "internally clean" after eating???  Pretty much all her dishes are like that.  Anyways, click the "source link" below the picture for some deliciousness.  :) 

Anyways, how ya'll doin'?  Good?  Oh, that's nice.

Guess what?  My body likes to wake up at 3am almost every night now-a-days.  Sometimes I go back to sleep...sometimes I don't.  Lame.  I also have been having back pain at night.  That doesn't help the body waking up thing much.  But, all this lack of sleep thing is kinda worth it if you ask me.  Worth it indeed.  :)

I am ALMOST done with Lord of the Rings aka thelongestbookinthefreakingwholeworld.  Part of my problem is that I fall asleep reading it every night (remember...I wake up at 3am...I get tired) and so I don't get very far.  I'm ready to be done though so that I can move on.  Any book recs?  Whatchya'll reading?

Our spare bedroom aka future home for baby is a DISASTER.  Like...seriously.  I'd take a picture and show you but I'm too embarrassed.  I keep thinking, "Future Anna will take care of that."  Yeah.  I mean I have like 17 weeks right???  That's pleeeeeeeenty of time.  I love "Future Anna".  She's such a go-getter.  I have great faith in her.  So, the room sits...as is.  And will probably stay that way for another 15 weeks.  :)  Oh well.

And that's all I got for this here Tuesday.  Until me meet again.  <3

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about tackling that room until after you get some energy back. Seriously, your body needs to rest during first trimester. It's the most important time developementlly (sp?) for baby. I say that because that's what people told me...did I take their advice? Nope....haha. I know how you feel. Except now one 3am wake up at night would be HEAVEN compared to the 4X I'm waking up with Eli. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you...but I'm like a month away from the THIRD trimester hahaha. And I TOTALLY have my energy back so in reality...I have no excuse! :) It would probably be a lot easier to move things around and rearrange now...rather than when I'm shamu status. :) Oh well. That's what Jason's for right???

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS