- The week has fuh-lown by. Not sure why. I'm not complaining. I hate the weeks where you're at work and all, "Phew this week is going by so slow. I can't believe it's only Wednesday." Then your co-worker goes, "Dude, it's Monday." Crap.
- I have my monthly baby appt today. I don't like them. Have I told you this before? Yeah, I get nervous before each one. I'm always afraid they're going to find something going wrong. That's where my mind goes. That being said, I can feel our little man kicking up a storm. I think he likes my hot cocoa I drink each morning. :)
- Speaking of appt I think I'm doing the glucose test today. Everyone wigs about how nasty it is. I'm super curious to give it a whirl. Knowing me I'll totally like it. I sorta dig that sicky-sweet thing.
- And, speaking of hot cocoa (the bullet before the last one...in case you got lost hehe) Trader Joe's finally got their act together :) and started selling individual hot cocoa packs. Or, "normal" hot cocoa (don't really care if it's individual or not). They've had all kinds of thick, rich stuff but I've just been wanting the normal stuff. It's GOOD to! Let.me.tell.you.
- Jason and I are very much drawn to the "natural world". I.e. medicine, food, and etc. Now don't get me wrong. If I have an infection (i.e. bladder) I try the natural route and if it doesn't work...I take an antibiotic. But honestly the natural route often DOES work sooooo, yeah. Anyways, we're going to give a few natural soap products out from Etsy a try. Jason will be using a bamboo charcoal soap for his face, me a toner for my wacky combination skin (both from Herbivore Botanicals), and also a lip gloss (from Fig and Yarrow). On the lip gloss...I've been thinking. You practically eat the stuff if you think about it. Maybe I should spend a little more time looking into the ingredients that I'm chowing down on? :) I'll let you know what we think.
- Almost every patient (clarify that, FEMALE patient) who came in to pick up their glasses and contacts yesterday commented on how much bigger my belly was in just the one week since they'd seen me. I was thinking the exact same thing to be honest. I feel like in the last 4 days it's popped straight out very quickly. Please don't leave stretch marks, please don't leave stretch marks. :)
Coconut Red Lentil Soup
3 days ago