Friday, April 5, 2013

Week in Review

  • Yikes.  It's been a WEEK since my last post.  Seriously dudes, it feels like yesterday.  To be honest I don't do all my posts the day of the posting???...did that make any sense?  I usually do at least one during the weekend and schedule it to post later that week.  Last weekend we pretty much weren't home at all and sooooo...no posts this week.  My apologies.  I'm sure you were all, "Dude, where IS that girl...my life is incomplete without her nonsensical ramblings."  I know, I know.  Do not fret.  I'm here. :)
  • Jason got his blue belt in jiu jitsu last weekend.  I got to see him in action too which was pretty darn cool.  He sweats a lot.  Just thought you should know that.
  • In order to get said blue belt we had to drive about 1 1/2 hours inland and let me tell you...it was WARM much.  Normally, I would be loving this.  I LOVE the heat.  But I didn't realize it would be so much warmer and so I wore jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and shoes.  Oh my goodness.  Being pregnant in the heat is not very comfy.  I could feel my body swelling the longer I was there.  For once in my life I was actually relieved to get back to our foggy, cool San Francisco.
  • We are SLO bound in less then a week.  yay yay yay.  We both have been looking forward to it immensely.  It's time to take a much needed break from the big city.
  • Yesterday I ate 5 mini Reese's eggs.  Yep.  In a matter of 15 minutes.  The peanut butter part was extra delicious.  I did have a salad for lunch though...and I swam laps.  It all balances out right?  :)
  • I received awful indigestion from said Reese's eggs.  Serves me right I guess. 
  • We have come to a solution for my work future post baby birth...well post maternity leave I guess.  Yay.  I'm not going to quit working all together...but I will be very part time.  There's a post to come on the deets.
  • I'm 30 weeks and I feel uber cool saying I'm now in the 30's.  Feels like the last leg of the race.  Especially since we're doing things like getting Baby E's health insurance in line, attending a birthing class in a few weeks, and etc.  I even started, and I use the word "started" veerrrrrry loosely, organizing the spare bedroom a.k.a. the future baby room a bit. 
  • Is anyone else married to a teacher/professor?  Oh.my.gosh. There is soooooo much paper involved.  Students papers, lessons plan, overheads, the list.goes.on.  And it's all over our house.  We need a solution because other wise...I might go crazy.  Certifiably mad.  Anyone want to come over for a bonfire?  Kidding....sorta.  :)
  • This weekend we are going to finish our garden, and go to the Ferry Building Farmer's Market which if you didn't know...is like the most hoity toity thing to do in San Francisco.  We are in search of nettles.  Stinging nettles.  Yeah.  So, apparently you can eat them.  And they are very good for you.  It's a rather "in" thing to have at some of the nicer restaurant in San Francisco.  So, we're going to give it a try. 
  • And that's it!  Happy weekend friends! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS