Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hey Dudes.

Seriously.

I'm busy.

And getting increasingly tired.

The schedule is filling.  Here is a little taste.

This weekend I have a coffee date with a friend and then dinner with a different set of friends...we also need to register for the babe BEFORE the shower invites go out (what a concept).  Next weekend we go to Tracy for Jason's Jiu Jitsu belt advancement.  That's right...my stud muff of a man is getting promoted, and it's also Easter.  The weekend after has nothing so far (thank you), the weekend after we go home for a baby shower, the weekend after THAT is our birthing class, the weekend after that...Tahoe.  After that we have one weekend off, then Jason "walks" for graduation.  He technically finished in December but they only have commencement in spring.  And then a couple more weeks and the baby should be making his grand entrance.  Oh my GOSH.  I'm doing everything I can to keep the latter part of May completely clear.  This mama needs her rest.  :)  Phew.  Some where in there we need to start putting together a baby room and buy a car.  Good grief.  Life is cuh-razy right now.  But I love it.  :)

Anyways, just thought I'd do a little checking in.
Happy Tuesday. 

P.S. Preggo update--"Hello 3rd Tri" coming soon.  :)  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS