Oh wait...I have to work tomorrow. Ah poop. I shouldn't complain. Saturday work days are both rare and shorter than normal but still...it makes you feel like you never leave work. Oh well.
So this week...
- First off, you guys are amazing. Like for real. The feedback I got from you all on your fave baby products sorta rocked my world. Like I want to marry each of you...in a totally platonic not weird way. Jason may or may not approve. Depends on if you cook...and cook well. He may be okay with adding a few good cooks to the mix. :) Totally kidding. I think. :) No really, there are decisions on baby products that I am making BECAUSE of your comments. Love.you.all.
- Had my monthly appointment today. Uneventful as usual. I'm a week from trimester numero 3. Crazy right? I did my glucose test too. And I know I'm totally gross but I kinda almost liked it. I mean, it wouldn't be my drink of choice but yeah. Not bad. It was ice cold though and gave me a total sugar rush. I would imagine if it were room temp it would be pretty nast. About 2 hours later though I felt like I was on crack and had a strong desire to eat a steak. Probably to counter balance the sugar. blek. So, that part wasn't so great. Hope I pass. :)
- The doc is telling me it's time to do things like register at the hospital and sign up for birthing classes. For shizzles? Sheesh. Where is the time going?
- Everyone is popping their babies out as of late and it makes me a little crazy excited to meet this little man in me who pretty much already has me wrapped around his tiny 28 week finger. I'm such a sucker. I totally defend him when Jason picks on him...don't make me get all "Mama Bear" on you! Watch yourself. :) (Jason doesn't really pick on him...he just likes to poke my belly and try to make him move haha)
- I got a smart phone. Yeah. I know. I'm not against them per se. I mean, it's convenient don't get me wrong, I just didn't want to pay all the money. Anyways, we are paying $30/mth less for smart phones then what we were paying for our regular phones. Go figure.
- So, since I have a smart phone I now have Instagram which I totally love. Yay. I need some homies on that thing. Any of you use it? I'm evangelistaluv.
- Friday date night tonight! It's Chinese food and the new 007 from Redbox for us.