Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hump Day ;)

I'm totally immature and used to tell my friends in high school with a smirk and giggle, "Hey, guys, happy HUMP day."  Good ole' Wednesday.  :)

Anyways, work has been fine but as this pregnancy progresses and I get more and MORE tired I have begun looking forward to the weekend...a bit more than the norm.  I just want to SLEEP in.  The weekend means that no alarm will go off.  Especially no alarm at garsh darn 5:40am.  Yeah, those are swimming days.  I have a love hate relationship with Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Once I'm in the pool and I've completed my first 100m I feel so glad I got up.  It's everything leading up to that moment that makes me want to curl in a ball and sleep forever and ever.  Saturday we swim too but that's in the afternoon and let's just say...that's how it's supposed to be.  Darkness outside and exercise are totally not compatible.  Anyways...enough about that.

So, just thought that I'd let you in on a little secret.
I have nothing of real importance to say.  But, if I let this little bloggy blog sit unattended for too long it will go unattended for a loooooooooong time.  I'm sorta one of those all or none people.  Ya know?

We've been looking for a car as of late.  We have about 10 weeks max to find one.  It's one of those things that you don't want to rush into because you want a good deal/reliable car.  And yet, the reality of it is there IS a deadline so yeah.  And really, I'd prefer to not be looking for a car a week or two before Baby E is supposed to make his debut.  But, sometimes God likes to work things out at the last minute so...whatever happens happens eh?  Anyways, searching for a car in the Bay Area is a little overwhelming because there are SO MANY people selling cars.  So many choices and yet...not?  Some of them are just plain ridiculous.  Like a 1998 Honda with 200,000 miles and the paint literally coming off of the whole car and they want $4000.  Um. Yeah.  Reality check much?  Ain't no one going to buy yo' uh-gly car...considering there's a dude selling the SAME car with less miles and nice paint for $2500.  Yeah.  These are the things you have to sift through on Craigslist.  :)

Oh, and we registered for the babe last weekend.  Yay us.  Boo on going to Target the weekend before Easter with exactly 5,032 people cramming the aisles.  Jason HATES shopping.  He really dislikes box stores especially.  But we did it.  And it's done.  And I got really light headed and felt like I was going to pass out because a) I don't think I had enough water that day and b) I had a painful kink in my back which made it difficult to breathe deeply...so maybe I wasn't getting enough oxygen???  haha.  Anyways, I sat on the diapers for 10 minutes until I felt like I could make it to the Starbucks café.  But yes, we did survive hehe.

And that concludes my Wednesday post.
Happy Hump Day.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS